The Medical Management Online members-only website is an industry leading interactive resource and an invaluable time-saving tool available to all of our clients. Once logged in you have an all-access pass to refer and manage current cases. The following are just a few of the tools available to you:
- Upload all case documents directly to our site eliminating the need for printing, disc burning, or shipping
- Post comments and give special instructions to our staff
- Access to download documentation such as examiner Curriculum Vitae, IME letters and completed reports
- Order new services
- Check the status of an open case (Has the exam been scheduled? Is the report in transcription?)
- Calendar access to view all IME dates for your open cases
In addition you get the complete support of our very professional staff who are always ready to answer any questions you might have while learning to use our website. Contact us to setup your free web account today!
If you already have an account, login here.
A Visual Walkthrough of the Members-only Website
Without a doubt, a picture is worth a thousand words. A video? Even more. So to help illustrate further the great utility and simplicity of our members-only website, here is a walkthrough video showing exactly how it works. This is a great video to use in training new members of your staff (if we don’t happen to be there) when first using our system.
"Medical Management Online saves time and money. Their excellent and complete file summaries permit me to spend more my time explaining in detail the justifications for my opinions. I can more swiftly review a complicated medical record because of the excellence of their summaries. I do not have to spend a lot of time repeating the major points noted in each patient contact. Their transcription service is fast and accurate permitting rapid editing of my reports. The superior differences between Medical Management Online and other services is striking. Frankly, I look forward to working on the next case each time."
- Portland Neurosurgeon